воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

brangus cow for sale





So, Themis came and we had a great time (me, anyway) We went out with a bunch of girls from my school for chocolate and then for crepes, which we ate at my house. But then when they left, at around 2 am, I told him "Letapos;s leave the dishes, Iapos;ll wash them tomorrow". He�gave me�the most surprised look Iapos;ve seen�and he said as if I was retarded :"Tomorrow?? The food on them will rot I could never fall asleep knowing that thereapos;s something I�havenapos;t done" *facepalm* That boyapos;s going to make a woman miserable someday by having her scrubbing and cleaning all the time Not that I had any problem washing them after all (except my usual boredom). I had drunk an extra stong coffee, a hot chocolate and 2 glasses of Coca Cola so I would stay up either way. But the perfectionism of him always surprises me I laugh even as I remember it
Another similar highlight: He asked me with a confused look: "Dimitra, do�you make your bed before you go to school or after you come back home?" And me, obiously: "I make my bed 2 minutes before someone comes over. And since hardly anyone comes, I hardly ever make my bed" Again picture Themis with the most shocked look on his face.
This morning, if you call 1 pm morning,�we went for coffee with another bunch of people from my school. I think Themis must have had future-lawyer overdose this weekend. We played Taboo at a cafeteria and we were screaming so loudly that they would have thrown us out, if the particular cafeteria wasnapos;t half empty most of the other times and a bit desperate for people.

From tomorrow, school again. Back to the incredibly boring (at least to most sane people, unlike me) lectures of History of Law and Constitutional History, Constitutional Law and International Organisations. And, for Themis, to Mechanics, Ecology and Building Materials. Momapos;s convinced that Iapos;m having such a bad time here that I count the days for Christmas to go back to Mytilene. I donapos;t know if I would exchange my life here in Komotene for Mytilene or even Athens. I think I like it here too much to leave. And itapos;s not just the fact that Iapos;m finally living my own life myself and for myself. Neither is it, I think, that�here I get to be�the university student I have so long dreamed of becoming (even though I, as ever, tend to whine about the�petiest of problems).�Of course those two facts offer Komotene a great priviledge�to�any other�city. I�most of all think that itapos;s the atmosphere of this�city that�is Greek and yet itapos;s�not only Greek, but�Muslim�as well. For example, you go to the mini-market and the woman that owns it speaks Greek to you and Turkish to the next customer. You hear the Muslim prayers just after the bells of the churches ring the hour. The drivers stop their cars for the pedestrians to cross the street, the natives are always willing to offer you whatever help they can, the cafeterias and the bars here are for all tastes, not to mention the wonderful sweets they make here and in Xanthi, a neighbouring big city. One of our professors told us this: "Thereapos;s a lot of crying for this city: All of us cried or almost cried when we were sent here and most of us will be crying when weapos;ll have to leave". At first I had thought he was crazy but now I�think I believe him.



e in mail msn sign, brangus cow for sale, brangus cow louisiana, brangus cow louisiana sale, brangus cow louisiana sales.



Комментариев нет: