суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

doratheexplorer.+com




Today is October 17th, therefor this marks twenty years clean for me. I havenapos;t done any street drugs in twenty years. On this day back in 1988, I went to rehab where I would the next six month in house recovery at nice little place outside of Barrie Ontario. Go Go Go Me :) I just thought of it now, itapos;s amazing how important date seem to slip away with time. My greater battles would be alcohol and tobacco, I quite drinking in 96 with several slips, the last in 2003 right after my mother died and my marriage was breaking down. I quite smoking in 2000 and havenapos;t touched a cigarette since. As for food, had the surgery in 2006 and everyday is a ongoing battle. No drugs in twenty years, no booze in 5 years, no cigarettes in 8 years, and 286lbs gone for good since 2006.

camber wheelchair, doratheexplorer.+com, doratheexplorer games, doratheexplorer game, doratheexplorer com.



Комментариев нет: