пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

camber sands festival 2005



Okay, so on Tuesday I turned another year older.� Believe me when I say - getting older does not bother me - I am rather grateful for each year I am still here.� I had lots of well wishes and surprises and truly felt loved� What more could I ask for?� I am not telling you it was my Birthday because I want greetings etc..., I am telling you it was my birthday so I can share the most precious gift I have received in years.� I told David I didn't want anything before we went on our trip to Disney World - but, if you know David - he has to do something :)� Well....he had each of my daughter's right me a letter about how they felt about me or something I had done.� Imagine my surprise as I read their beautiful words and messages to me.� I was so touched and truly, there was no greater gift



I am so grateful for our daughters - they have been such a blessing to both of us.� Now I get to watch them as they continue to be the most amazing, beautiful, intelligent and independent women I have had the pleasure to know.� I hope they know what a great example they are to me and how much I love watching them tackle new challenges.



As I have said in many of my previous posts - work continues to be insane with lots of unanticipated changes� Much of my time is spent there right now so my posts are few and far between.� Please know, as opportunity arises, I do read many of your blogs even if I don't leave a comment.� I can't wait for life to settle down� Take care


cheap rascal flatts ticket, camber sands festival 2005, camber sands holiday, camber sands holiday camp.



Комментариев нет: