четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

colonial williamsburg restaurants





I donapos;t know who is going to read this stuff... But I will post anyway, I should keep a journal of my life, even if it is readable by the public...

So, I am Krystyna. I am 21, and have a 4 year old daughter, Lillyanna. I am in a great relationship with Ron, my boyfriend. He is my soul mate. I normally donapos;t believe in�that kind of thing, but with him, I believe it. We live in Lodi, New Jersey, and we LOVE to travel. Just recently, we went to Boston for a weekend, that was a great getaway, and it allowed me to take all kinds of pictures. I LOVE�taking pictures Animals, kids, me, I dont care I just love capturing everything in my life in a picture.

Anyway, I am not too interesting.. I am pretty much your average mom... Except the fact that I am 21. I take my daughter to school every day, I go to work for 8 hours, I make dinner, and clean house. Thats basically my life I like chatting on Yahoo with my group of friends... And I love to explore new places. I have an iphone, so I will be posting pictures and adventures of ours on this blog.. When we have one.

I moved to New Jersey from Colorado last year. I like it out here, it is really cool to be only 10 miles from New York City. The food out here is wonderful I really enjoy the pizza But who doesnapos;t like pizza? :D

I have 2 cats, Jack and Daniel; and a dog, Bayleigh. Bayleigh is an Olde English Bulldogge. She is my baby :) I also have 2 fishtanks in the house, 1 saltwater, and 1 freshwater. I would say that the fishtanks are my hobby. I love to mess with them. I like adding new fish, decorations, and even the water changes are fun to me.. Maybe Iapos;m a little wierd, I donapos;t know.

Anyway, more to come soon I am at work, so I shouldnapos;t be on this site too long

-Krystyna




david meeks new orleans, colonial williamsburg restaurants, colonial williamsburg restaurant, colonial williamsburg resort, colonial williamsburg residence inn at discount.



Комментариев нет: